When a tragedy occurs even atheists cry out or get angry with the God they do not to believe in. Ps. 14:1.
The first time I saw the ocean, I was awestruck and the words that came out of my mouth were: “How can anybody say there is no God?” There are some who do not believe in God and even mock the idea of a God. God is real and He has revealed Himself. Our experiences of unanswered prayers and why disasters or evil happen are not conclusions that God does not exist.
So, How Has God Revealed Himself?
- Through His creation – the size, beauty and orderliness of it. PS. 19:1-2; Rom 1:19-20.
- Morality – the sense of right and wrong. Rom. 2:14-15. Fyodor D. said: “If God does not exist, everything is permitted”
- The Bible. This is where God revealed what He has done, what He is currently doing and what He will do in the future. The Bible is authentic, and it is about a real God and real people.
- God chose Israel and gave them a land and promises only God can give.
- False gods. The only reason there are false gods is because there is a genuine God.
- When a tragedy occurs even atheists cry out or get angry with the God they do not to believe in. Ps. 14:1.
“The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’” While there is no risk in believing in God, there is colossal loss if we reject Him only to discover too late that we were wrong. “Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds it’s rest in thee.” ― Augustine of Hippo. If you truly believe there is God, how are you living out that conviction?